Friday 28 October 2011

Taylor Armstrong Seeks to Heal Others, Herself


It's been a tough few months for Taylor Armstrong, as the Real Housewife of Beverly Hills star has dealt with the suicide of her husband and then the multiple ways in which she could exploit the tragedy through interviews and photo releases.

But Armstrong is doing better these days, she tells Life & Style, saying simply: "I've been taking care of myself the best I can."

Taylor Armstrong in Life & Style

What has helped? Spending time with women foundations such as the 1736 Family Crisis Center.

"I'm looking into projects that can help women," Armstrong tells Life & Style. "The more I can help heal others, the more I heal myself. It gives me strength."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/taylor-armstrong-seeks-to-heal-others-herself/

Justin Bieber Dancing with the Stars Lindsey Lohan Paris Hilton Charlie Sheen Mel Gibson Blake Shelton