Wednesday 26 October 2011

Selena Gomez's Leisurley Canadian Afternoon

Making the most of a rare two day break from her demanding tour efforts, Selena Gomez was spotted enjoying a leisurely afternoon in Toronto, Canada on Wednesday (October 26).

The 19-year-old looked darling in a navy and black ensemble with her hair tied back as she clutched her pink iPhone while exiting a local eatery with a few friends.

Selena, who's next scheduled to perform at Scotiabank Place in Kanata, Ontario, recently was asked about her experiences as the youngest ambassador for UNICEF.

To this, she replied, "Being a part of UNICEF is good for me. I feel I'm able to use my voice and my platform and my audience to educate them on issues that are going on around the world. I got to go to Africa. I got to learn how the families live there and how they view life and talk to them and they live in very different lives than we do and I think it's really fun if we all knew what was going on in the world."

As for the ups and downs of being a celebrity, Miss Gomez dished, "The ups are getting to meet cool people like you. And I get to travel and meet my fans and do what I love, which is very important to me. And the downs are it gets a little crazy sometimes for me. And sometimes I feel like I can't be normal and people sometimes, like grown men following me with pictures. It's very weird. I don't like that part."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/selena-gomez/selena-gomezs-leisurley-canadian-afternoon-556182

Adam Levine jay-z Demi Lovatto malinda sapp Taylor swift Greg Biffle Fantasia Barrino