Thursday 28 April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens & Josh Hutcherson: Bowling Buddies

Enjoying some active quality time together, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson were spotted bowling in Los Angeles last night (April 27).

The ?Sucker Punch? cutie and her hunky beau looked to be thoroughly enjoying themselves at Pinz as a sneaky shutterbug snapped up pictures.

During a recent interview with UK?s Fabulous magazine, Vanessa explained that while she loves spending time with Josh, they aren?t super serious.

?I?m really happy embracing this moment. Right now I feel so happy and I have so much going on, I don?t necessarily need a guy. Whether I?m single or not, this is an amazing time in my life. I?m a young woman and I?m exploring who I am.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-josh-hutcherson-bowling-buddies-500914

Lindsey Lohan Paris Hilton Charlie Sheen Mel Gibson jay-z Demi Lovatto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.