Friday 29 April 2011

Lara Logan Speaks on Egyptian Assault


For the first time since she was assaulted by a mob in Egypt, Lara Logan is telling her story.

"There was a moment that everything went wrong," the CBS reporter said to 60 Minutes, adding that her clothes were "torn to pieces" by a group of protesters.

Lara Logan Picture

The long-time journalist feared for her life during the attack.

"There was no doubt in my mind that I was in the process of dying. I thought not only am I going to die, but it's going to be just a torturous death that's going to go on forever," she explained to correspondent Scott Pelley.

The interview will air this Sunday, after which Logan says she won't discuss the harrowing incident again because she doesn't want it to "define" her.

Upon seeing her kids, Logan said she "felt like I had been given a second chance that I didn't deserve... because I did that to them. I came so close to leaving them, to abandoning them. I am so much stronger [now]."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/04/lara-logan-speaks-on-egyptian-assault/

Spencer Pratt Heidi Montag Pauly Shore Karissa Shannon Nicole Richie Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.