Friday 25 February 2011

Jennifer Lopez Explains "American Idol" Breakdown

She?s been a big hit as a new judge on ?American Idol,? and Jennifer Lopez had a rough time telling Chris Medina he had been eliminated.

The ?Waiting for Tonight? songstress shared that letting Medina (who has been supporting his longtime fiancee Juliana ever since she suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident) go was the hardest thing she?s had to do on the show so far.

"I just couldn't believe that I had to deliver this news [to someone] I felt had been through a lot and is going through a lot."

"I felt like I really didn't do it well enough for him. He handled it with such dignity and so much class and that made it worse for me."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/jennifer-lopez/jennifer-lopez-explains-american-idol-breakdown-480350

Taylor Lautner David Letterman Spencer Pratt wikileaks Fantasia Barrino lady Gaga

Permalink | Leave a comment  »

Source: http://nathanlockheart.posterous.com/jennifer-lopez-explains-american-idol-breakdo

Charlie Sheen Mel Gibson jay-z Demi Lovatto malinda sapp Taylor swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.