Thursday 19 January 2012

Ewan McGregor & Gina Carano Premiere ?Haywire" in NYC

Showing up to plug their new movie, Ewan McGregor and Gina Carano were spotted at the New York City premiere of ?Haywire? last night (January 18).

The ?Island? hunk and his beautiful costar posed for pictures with producer Greg Jacobs and director Steven Soderbergh at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema.

In a recent interview, Ewan was honest about the embarrassing injury he sustained while making the film.

"The only time I got hurt was when I punched Gina Carano in the head by accident. I had a series of three punches, but the third one...for one reason or another I connected really hard on the side of her head. She was the one who got straight up and said, 'Are you OK?' She was asking me if I was OK! But she was right because I almost broke my friggin' hand!"



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/haywire/ewan-mcgregor-gina-carano-premiere-%E2%80%9Chaywire-nyc-577814

Justin Bieber Dancing with the Stars Lindsey Lohan Paris Hilton Charlie Sheen Mel Gibson Blake Shelton