Thursday 12 January 2012

Did Kim Kardashian Stage This Kar Ride, Konversation?


Kris Humphries is reportedly steaming mad because Kim Kardashian and company staged a conversation on last week's Kourtney & Kim Take New York that painted him in a negative light.

The incident in question supposedly took place in a car ride from Dubai, as Kris Jenner asked her daughter if she was excited to return home to her "hubby" and Kim replied:

“There’s something in my relationship that I feel isn’t right. I’m learning a lot of things about him that I didn’t really know before... And married life isn’t what I thought it would be with him: I keep thinking something is off.”

But did this exchange actually take place in real time? Or was it contrived at a later date? Watch the clip below (at the 4:30 mark) and you won't notice any lights in the background, any cars passing by, anything at all except for a black backdrop. Hmmm...

Do you believe this conversation was staged?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/01/did-kim-kardashian-stage-this-kar-ride-konversation/

Michael Steele Kevin Harvick Blagojevich Jessica Simpson Jonas brothers Beyounce Justin Bieber