Friday 25 March 2011

Rebecca Black Speaks on Lady Gaga, Earthquake Relief


She's hated on by millions, beloved by Lady Gaga and parodied by Conan O'Brien.

But one thing is certain: 13-year old Rebecca Black is an Internet and television sensation.

The rising, controversial star sat down with Entertainment Weekly to speak on a number of topics, including one heartfelt cause...


Rebecca Black on The Tonight Show

On donating YouTube and iTunes proceeds to earthquake/tsunami relief in Japan: I felt really bad about it. I’ve always wanted to do something about all natural disasters, and I realized now is my big opportunity where I can really help.

On props from Gaga: That’s so cool! I feel so star-struck, even though I haven’t met her. It’s so surreal, it’s so crazy. I was just listening to “Born this Way.” I really love all of her songs, I have almost every song of hers on my iPod and I think she’s really a lyrical genius. Her songs are just so upbeat and fun and catchy.

On how she parties: Just really being with friends and having fun. Dancing — that’s really what I do at parties. I dance and I hang out with friends. That’s my partying.

On her favorite artists: Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna... Justin Bieber I find an inspiration overall: I love his music, he’s adorable and I love that he’s so young and so big. And Rihanna, how she came out of the Chris Brown thing so strong, that is amazing to me.

On future songs: Dance anthem-like stuff, very teen-like pop songs, stuff like that.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/rebecca-black-speaks-on-lady-gaga-earthquake-relief/

Dancing with the Stars Lindsey Lohan Paris Hilton Charlie Sheen Mel Gibson jay-z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.