Thursday 29 December 2011

Kelly Clarkson Shows Support for Ron Paul

She has always been forthcoming with her opinions, and Kelly Clarkson is a big fan of Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul.

The ?Since You?ve Been Gone? songstress took to her Twitter page to announce the conservative congressman as her choice for the Oval Office.

Kelly tweeted, ?I love Ron Paul. I liked him a lot during the last republican nomination and no one gave him a chance. If he wins the nomination for the Republican party in 2012 he?s got my vote. Too bad he probably won?t.?

She added, ?Ron Paul is about letting people decide, not the government. I am for this. I have never heard that he?s a racist? I definitely don?t agree with racism, that?s ignorant... I love all people and could care less if you like men or women... I have never seen or heard Ron Paul say anything against gay people??

Serving to clarify her position, Kelly explained, ?I am really sorry if I have offended anyone. Obviously that was not my intent. I do not support racism. I support gay rights, straight rights, women?s rights, men?s rights, white/black/purple/orange rights. I like Ron Paul because he believes in less government and letting the people (all of us) make the decisions and mold our country. That is all. Out of all the Republican nominees, he?s my favorite.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kelly-clarkson/kelly-clarkson-shows-support-ron-paul-572377

jay-z Demi Lovatto malinda sapp Taylor swift Greg Biffle Fantasia Barrino Katy Perry