Thursday 28 July 2011

Beyonce Knowles Rocks ?The View?

Giving her fans a wonderful morning performance, Beyonc� Knowles was spotted doin? her thing on ?The View? today (July 28).

The ?Crazy in Love? songstress treated the audience to a rendition of her newest single ?Best Thing I Never Had,? and she looked great doing it.

Additionally, Knowles cranked out another ballad from her new album 4 called ?1+1,? with absolute perfection.

During her interview, Beyonce explained what she did during her break in order to be ?normal.? ?I went to see museums. I went to see ballets. I went to visit the Great Wall of China. Everywhere I?ve always wanted to go, everywhere I?ve been but never been but never really got to see??


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/beyonce-knowles-rocks-%E2%80%9C-view%E2%80%9D-528829

Blake Shelton Celo Green Adam Levine jay-z Demi Lovatto malinda sapp Taylor swift